- Prepare the bra to be ready to be put on.
- Please note: The textile label on the back side of the bra should be always outside.
- Put on the bra, fasten the hooks on the front, and then fully close the zipper.
- Adjust shoulder straps to make sure the bra fits properly and provide the necessary and optimal compression to your breast.
- Make sure both the pink and white labels are always on the outside of the bra. They are on the outside to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
Or watch our video here: ;