- The bra is ready to be put on.
- Please note: The textile label on the back side of the bra should be always outside.
- Put on the bra and fasten all of the hooks in the front. Make sure that the hooks and eyes are positioned correctly and are on the outer side of the bra. Hooks may be adjusted, as your swelling subsides.
- Adjust shoulder straps to make sure the bra fits properly and provide the necessary and optimal compression to your breast.
- Make sure both the pink and white labels are always on the outside of the bra. They are on the outside to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
Or watch our video: ;t=3s